Weekly Update #4
# Keyboard Shortcuts
K on your keyboard and it shall appear!
This is still early in dev, but we'll improve it in the future. Stay tuned!
# Focus mode
Ever looked at our interface and said "Man, this minimalistic design seems way too bloated, and that prevents me from achieving true enlightenment. If only there was a way to get rid of all non-essential elements so that TradingLite can open up my 7th chakra and connect me to Divinity." ?
Yeah, I know the feeling. So this is why we're now introducing our Focus mode. This is feature also commonly known as Distraction Free Mode, the idea is simple: get rid of all visible buttons and leave the bare minimum.
Try it out by pressing
F key on your keyboard on our platform.
You can then also press
F to go fullscreen for full immersion.
Focus Mode will only become more useful as we further improve TL's keyboard friendliness.
# Fixed blurry font
We did it!
The blocky smudged font should no longer haunt some of our users.
Please let us know if this solved your font issue.
# New stuff
- Binance XTZ unlocked !
- Keyboard Shortcuts window
- Focus Mode
- Lots of new keyboard shortcuts
- Orderbook & Trades: Aligned all numbers to right
- Trades: repeated prices are now grayed out
- Trades: fractions are now properly aligned
- Improved general price formatting ( e.g. 1000 will be displayed as 1000 instead of 1k, 25555 will be displayed as 25.6k instead of 26k )
- Fixed blurry heatmap font
- Fixed LitScript source field badly showing as "Open Source" instead of "Hidden"
- Fixed maximize/minimize pane button bug
- Fixed Min Volume in Trades fraction limit
- Fixed trades amount sometimes being rounded off to +0 or -0
- Fixed spellcheck being active on some fields
- Fixed single quote issue when used in