Drawing Tools Update #1
We've been reworking the whole drawings system to allow more advanced customization. If we did things right, you shouldn't notice anything being different at all.
- Pen tool is now silky smooth, draws like a butter even after you drink 20 cups of coffee in a row and your hands are trembling like there's no tomorrow.
- New Measure tool is introduced, hold
Shiftand click anywhere to draw it. (As seen on TV!)
- New & less confusing Risk and Reward tool
- Cancel/remove your unfinished drawing by using
We'll be launching our new Alpha server soon that will contain many improvements such as: ultra-fast orderbook updates, high definition VPVR/Footprints, additional trading pairs and more.
Once it's up and running, any subscriber who's willing test it can just message us and we'll set up an account for you.
- New Measure Tool you know and love using
- New Risk & Reward Tool replaces the old one
- Right-click cancel for drawing tools
- Crosshair dot removed when magnet is not active
- New cursors for drawing point manipulation
- Pencil Tool is now much smoother
- Changed "Lock Drawings" icon to a lock instead of a brush
- Candles rendering improved
- Script Editor: Tab key now works as expected
plot()now returns its value
- LitScript: Minor compilation improvements
- Small UX adjustments
- Minor security improvements
- Minor stability improvements
- Small fix to LitScript Documentation
- Website: Moved Sign out menu link to Account Page
- Fixed rare colors-mix issue with candles
- Fixed drawings not getting saved in rare occasions
- Fix Script Vault search filter version 1 + open source combination
- Script deactivate button now shows proper tooltip text "Deactivate"